On Demand Efficiency (ODE) is a new program, offered by Benningfield Group, Inc. and administered by Southern California Gas Company which provides incentive for decreasing natural gas consumption.
The program serves multifamily buildings that operate with a central boiler or commercial water heater. This is also known as a central domestic hot water (CDHW) system.
The program offers an instant rebate for the purchase and installation of a demand controller system. This system reduces heat energy losses while providing fast hot water delivery to tenants.
What is a demand controller?
CDHW systems commonly have no controls, which means the pump continuously circulates hot water through the recirculation loop without stopping, even during periods of no hot water usage. In this scenario the recirculation loop is continuously losing heat to the surrounding environment. A demand control system commands the pump to turn on only when there is hot water demand. When hot water is needed the pump turns on and moves water throughout the building. When there is no demand, the hot water stays in the insulated storage tank, which is much more efficient at retaining heat than the copper recirculation line.
What are the benefits to you?
- Reduced natural gas bill.
- Less wear and tear on water heating equipment and delivery infrastructure.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty.
What do we provide for you?
- An evaluation of feasibility for your building.
- A list of plumbers experienced with installation.
- Free training for your maintenance staff.
- An experienced team of support personnel.
- Fast and reliable customer service.
Get Started Today
Please call Enovative Group, at 866-495-2734 to enroll in the program and start lowering your natural gas bill.